CASHFX

What is CashFX?

CashFX started in July 2019 by a group of people involved with Forex Trading. Presenting itself to be an opportunity to assist the community by creating a platform where members funds would be used in transparent Forex trading for a passive income. CashFX has successfully created a platform for individuals to earn a passive income while taking advantage of the training portion to learn to trade for themselves, with one exception; To be honest and open with trading results that can be viewed live in every members back office. This is not an investment but a purchase of a trade academy package with a 70/30 split. The 70% goes to let the pros trade for you and earn passively while the other 30% goes towards your training package, which can be accessed and viewed at any time.

How Does It Work?

Members can start as low as $300 in BTC for Academy Plus Trading Package or go straight to the top with a $100K Academy Plus Trading Package. There are many different package sizes in between for all levels of interest and/or confidence in the platform. It takes 3 business days for a new member to begin earning from trading by the pros. The profit percentage is posted every day in the back office and it can range from 0% to 3% per day.

What Payment Options Are Available? 

Bitcoin is the only option for depositing even though you will be earning in USD. When you reach the minimum withdrawal amount you will receive that dollar amount in bitcoin as the USD is automatically converted into bitcoin.

What is the Minimum Withdrawal Limit?

You can withdraw when your payout balance reaches a minimum of $100. There is also a withdrawal fee (20%) on all withdrawals, these fees are used to pay the commissions to all the people above you in the matrix and to fund other things throughout the platform to make it more sustainable. The withdrawal can take between 24 and 72 hours to complete. During high markets the Blockchain can get backed up which means this can slow down the withdrawal process, however it will always reach you.

How Do I Register?